What should I include in my report?
Provide as much information as possible about the individual.
Along with a description of the incident or behavior, include as much of the following as you can.
- Student, faculty or staff member’s name and ID number (if known)
- Direct quotes whenever possible.
- Where and when the incident or behavior occurred.
- Names and contact information of witnesses.
- Your name, position and complete contact information.
- Include all emails or other information you have.
- Always save voice recordings, text messages and emails on the device that received them.