You are here:

Make a Report

This page is under construction - currently, this link will provide you with an opportunity to email a BIT leadership member. 

Use the form below to file a report about a potential individual of concern:

Make a report

Does the student need immediate assistance?

What should I include in my report?

Provide as much information as possible about the individual. 

Along with a description of the incident or behavior, include as much of the following as you can.

  • Student, faculty or staff member’s name and ID number (if known)
  • Direct quotes whenever possible.
  • Where and when the incident or behavior occurred.
  • Names and contact information of witnesses.
  • Your name, position and complete contact information.
  • Include all emails or other information you have.
  • Always save voice recordings, text messages and emails on the device that received them.


Last Updated: 10/26/18